Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to look whose cooking now.
I will not only be writing about my personal daily meals, I will also be looking at what other chefs are blogging about, reviewing restaurants and recipes, and general all round entertainment. I am trying to learn more about sustainable living. This blog will be a journey for all of us as we discover how a pleasured palate can also please the planet. Not all of my recipes will be from that day, so forgive me if those recipes are out of season. Most meals that i discuss can be accessed on my website, although this is currently being updated and will be available late October. Some will be available on the blog whilst others may be an interactive Vlog that allows for you to cook along with me, the directions will be posted. Tonight was a quick meal, a fresh warm pasta with a light salad bedding.

No comments: